Friday, August 22, 2008

Cash's summer review

the martins had a wonderful summer vacation. mommy and I drove up to Auntie Sarah's wedding and were later met by daddy. Grammy and Pop were there as well as Grandma and Grandpa. All my Aunts (and Uncles) and best of all cousin Wiley. We played and played and played - so much so that i hardly slept at all and was tired most of the time. After the wedding we spent a few days in cool, clean Lake Tahoe. I really liked the kayak and the golf cart rides. we spent time on the beach and played in the sand and the water. I really practiced my crawling and now i am an expert and can even climb in and out, up and over!
When we got home i was really off my schedule and didn't sleep well. i just got so tired that i couldn't relax enough to get a good night sleep - i was waking up a lot, making my parents very tired too. and to add to my pain my top teeth are starting to poke through and that makes me pretty cranky at night. recently mommy has been trying to get me to take a bottle more at bedtime so daddy can share in putting me to bed. i don't like it too much because i just want my mom to be there with me when i nod off to sleep. its hard each night but i think i am getting better at it.
Summer is almost over but i still had time for one more milestone. i started pulling myself up (on anything i can get some leverage on) and standing just recently. mom and dad get really upset with me when i try to stand up in the bathtub (its really easy to pull myself up using the soap dish) but they are there to catch me. they keep telling me that i am too young to be doing all this but i think i'll just start walking soon and get this all over with so i can move on with my life!

No comments: