Sunday, December 28, 2008

353 days and counting...


Sadly, Cash is quickly leaving the "baby" phase and entering the "boy" phase. It is not all bad though because he is learning new things so fast and imitates everything we do. He loves to dance and talk on the phone and can say "hello". He also loves to give things away. He'll pick everything up that is on the coffee table and hand it to me. The cutest thing that he does lately is pick up a toy, hand it to me and then crawl into my lap, spin around and sit down to play with it - i love that! Hugging is also a new thing for Cash who is normally too busy and too curious to stop for one minute but now he'll throw his arms around my neck and lay his head on my shoulder for minutes at a time. If i sing to him he stays there even longer.
What a great little boy we've got on our hands.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

he is a great little boy ... he'll be amazing you every day even with little things he does.