Tuesday, July 6, 2010

what have i been waiting for?

I pulled out the rubber duck bathtub last night and cooper loved it. he splashed around for so long i hated to pull him out of there. i couldn't believe how small it was though. in my memory i had the idea that the tub was huge and that Cooper would just drown in it. instead, he will probably grow out of this in just a few weeks. i don't know what i've been waiting for to put him in this - for him to get bigger? he is bigger! well, enough dwelling on that, its blown up and he will enjoy his own bath tub now, instead of having to get dipped in Cash's dirty bathwater.
i pulled up the old pictures of Cash in the duckie - maybe i should get them some bath toys so they have something else to play with!!!

1 comment:

sarah d v said...

whoa, he is really big for it. I think we got into it late as well, but Bobby was around 6 months (I think) b/c I used sitting as that signal. Anyway, Bobby also NEVER laid down like that. And I tried b/c I remember that picture of Cash.