Monday, November 14, 2011

Talking back

Cash has gotten a little brave lately with his talking back. Every time I ask him something he turns it back on me.
"Cash, please go put your shoes on." "You go put your shoes on."
"Do it again and you'll get a time-out." "You'll get a time-out."
and sometimes it really doesn't make any sense.
"Cash, we need to make a list of what you want Santa to bring." "You make a list of what you want Santa to bring."

So, he was in need of serious redirecting. Over the weekend we brought out the big guns. A nightly letter from Mommy to Santa, recounting the days good and bad points. It has actually made Cash go out of his way to do nice things. Like yesterday he was really nice and helpful to Cooper (sharing and helping) and then immediately asked me if I would put that in my letter. Let's hope we can keep this up for the next month!

No comments: