Monday, June 8, 2009

back to the doctor



4/20/09
Back to the doctor to see what is happening. the fact that my hcg was rising slowly for where i am in my cycle seems to concern everyone and think there is either a chemical pregnancy or ectopic but we'll see. Dr. Roberts is so funny she did a quick little ultrasound today because she was really curious to find something and she thinks she did. there is the tiniest, littlest, faintest spec of a spot on my ultrasound. She said it was the start of something big and then reminded me how big my belly was with Cash!
She told me to schedule another ultrasound for the following week but i pretended that i was busy when they wanted to schedule it and i pushed it to the following week because i know that whatever is in there needs a few more days to grow. and if there is something else going on i'd be at the hospital before then.

No comments: