Friday, September 18, 2009

This week's theme: SLEEP

Since everyone is blogging about sleep in their households this week i thought i'd add my nightmare to the dicussion. Cash has woken up in the middle of the night, sometimes twice, 4 out of 5 nights this week, . At some point between 2:30 and 4:30 my little boy has woken up crying. Sometimes he is calling for me, sometimes he is just crying and last night he asked me for a bottle, cookies and a snack. As far as I can tell nothing is physically wrong with him. I've gone through all the usual suspects, dirty diaper, sick/fever, nightmare, hot/cold, noises, etc, but nothing fit. I thought maybe he was hungry because Chandler told me that he didn't eat much dinner one of the nights and i gave him some milk and he sucked it down very quickly. But I've settled on more of a phychological issue of missing his momma. I don't know how real this is but since i've been gone before he gets up and home after he gets to bed, maybe he is waking up because he misses me and wants to see. I know he misses me because Chandler tells me he asks about me and says, "momma work" in the mornings. Also, i got a little extra time last night and this morning to be home and he was really clingly - but i didn't mind clinging right back! Hopefully now that Market is over things can get back to normal for my boy and we'll be back to our usual routine of sleeping.

No comments: