Wednesday, December 2, 2009

37 weeks

This is farther than i got with Cash so its all unchartered territory at this point! I feel enormous and pretty sure i look that way too. my pelvic region hurts really bad and I can even hear it cracking when i walk which is pretty gross. My cervix is really soft and I only have a little bit left. Everything is good though. Now i just have to get things wrapped up at work which is impossible because its more dysfunctional than ever around here. But i'm leaving regardless so i hope they have a plan! I am now thinking of the grocery list that i need to prepare for my family while i'm unable to run around. It is so different having a new baby when you already have one. The things you worry about are so different. Its basically with the first you worried about nothing and with the 2nd you worry about the 1st.
Don't forget to pick up yogurt and juice or it will be an unpleasent couple of days!

No comments: