Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cash's new interests

Cash is really into his little brother. its cute and great that he is embracing Cooper instead of rejecting him. He asks about him first thing when he wakes up - usually Cooper is in the bed with me and Cash will come in and snuggle for a few minutes before he gets ready for school which is really nice. He loves to watch me change Cooper's diaper and when he sees me lay him in the pack and play he drops everything and scrambles for a chair to drag over and stand on to watch me change the diaper. He is so curious about everything and asks so many questions. which is also good because he is learning so much. He can walk me through Cooper's diaper change and hand me wipes and tell me, "legs up" and hand me a clean diaper.
He's also really interested in how Cooper eats and wants to see mommy's bobbies. He likes to sit right next to me when i feed Cooper and i can just see his wheels spinning.
Cash's vocabulary is just amazing and he can speak in complete sentences. He now knows a lot of animal sounds and is starting to work on the alphabet.
We had a really rough time getting Cash to sleep tonight and lately the bedtime routine has been hit or miss with Cash settling into sleep easily. Cash cried for mommy and daddy for over an hour tonight and Chandler and I both spent time in Cash's bed trying to get him to go to sleep. Eventually he fell asleep but i'm not sure why he was fighting it so hard. maybe he was overly tired.
Tomorrow is his last day of school for the week and we will share lots of fun family time together over the next few days with Grammy, Grandma and Poppy.

No comments: