Friday, December 4, 2009

dreams

my dreams are so strange and i should have been writing them down because they would make for some interesting interpretations but the last week has been beyond strange.
Among others...
I had a dream (my first dream about actually having Cooper) that i gave birth to Cooper and he was a little plastic baby doll.
I had a dream that my work was getting shot up by the Columbine shooters and everyone was hiding in a stairwell which seemed like a terrible idea when we had 5 million square feet to hide in.
And strangest of all, last night i had probably 4 or 5 different dream cycles - each broken up by a potty break - and in each one i was riding around on a donkey. It didn't matter if i was at the park playing or at the mall shopping or at work, each time i was sitting on a donkey. I wonder if i was headed to the Inn?

1 comment:

sarah d v said...

Okay Mary. Shall we call the little one Je`sus?