Friday, December 18, 2009

Cooper - day 6

Cooper went in for a check up today and to get circumsized. He is doing very well. He is back to his birth weight, plus some (8lb, 6oz). His measurements, temperature, color all look good and he seems to be very healthy. His left testical has been located and is on its way! we'll just keep checking it to make sure it comes down. His heart still murmers but it hasn't changed - so that's good. His little surgery went well. he hardly cried and recovered quickly.
We are getting used to having a new baby at home and might venture out of the house next week. I'm in no hurry since it is cold season and we don't need any of that around here.
I'm also recoving well - i think. I still get sore if i don't keep up with my medicine but i took a nap and slept on my side today which was good because yesterday that hurt too much to do.

1 comment:

Emily Dondero said...

glad to hear all the Martins are doing so well, but you're 4 C's now, not just three.