Monday, January 4, 2010

Cooper - week 3

Cooper is doing well but he is really fussy. I guess he needs to grow into his digestive system but he seems to have a really hard time passing gas and going poop. He is eating often but i'm not sure how much he is getting because he eats really quickly. I think he gets a little frustrated because he chokes on my milk sometimes. I have to pump before I feed him to make sure he gets some of the fatty milk and not just the watery stuff.
He is into size 1 diapers now and is too long for most of the newborn clothes but fits nicely into the 0-3 month stuff and some 3 month stuff.
We finally found a bathtub that I like. With Cash we went through about 3 tubs and i hated them all for one reason or another. The tub we found is just a regular plastic infant tub but it has an attachement that looks like a hammock that the baby lays in until he is old enough to sit up a little more. Cooper has had a couple baths now and it seems to be the best nap inducer ever!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

there's always the kitchen sink!