Monday, January 4, 2010

Please don't think i am a bad mother but...

I much more enjoyed being a first time mother. Not because i don't love my babies and not because i don't want a house full of them but because the ignorance and arrogance I felt when we brought Cash home was a much easier feeling than the second time around. Cash is such a good boy and raising him seemed so easy and he has turned out so well that all I do now is want to repeat my steps with Cooper - exactly. But the problem is I don't think i actually "did" anything to make Cash the way he is so now i'm having a real problem replicating that. Also, I need to realize Cash and Cooper are different people and they just might be different in the end - no matter what I do.

1 comment:

Emily Dondero said...

i worry about that with puppies. I was vigilant with many things with Lacey and like the way she turned out but worry that I forget how to raise a puppy for the next one i get...
ok, maybe not the same