Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Cash


Dear Cash,
Happy Birthday. You are a wonderful little boy who brings so much love and laughter to our home. With every day you get funnier and smarter. You know just how to be cheeky and make your daddy and I laugh out loud without getting yourself in trouble. It is amazing how bright you are - definitely our shining star. You are learning so much, so quickly, that each day you bring a new word home and you develop new skills. Lately you really like to color and draw but even more you like to instruct mommy and daddy on what you'd like us to draw - maybe you'll make a good teacher like daddy. You have a really easy personality and rarely do you get upset. When you are unhappy it doesn't last long before you are smiling and playing again. You are as tough as nails. You can fall down or bump your head and you'll just shake it off and get right back up. It sometimes worries mommy but you never seem to be phased by it. You have a never ending curiosity and will ask questions about everything you see. I only hope I am satisfying your thirst for knowledge. I think i am because your vocabulary is very impressive - you repeat everything we say so we are careful to only use language that you can use too! Daddy asked me if I was sad that you were growing up. My answer to him was no, I am so excited for you to become a bigger boy and experience all the things big boys can do like ride a bike and play t-ball.
You are the best part of my day - all day. When I get to crawl in your bed each morning and see your big smile and cuddle with you for a few minutes before we both get lost in the day it reminds me how lucky I am to be your mommy. I love you so much son. Thank you for making me a mommy 2 years ago.
Love & kisses lovebug,
Mommy

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Have you tried eliminating anything from your diet? A lot of babies I know have had difficulties early on with the dairy their mothers eat--maybe if you cut back for a few days?