Thursday, March 4, 2010

People will put anything on Craigslist

I've been trolling craigslist lately just to make sure i have every last "baby thing" i could possibly have. And let me tell you, i don't want what they're selling. Yuck. Sometimes I think people buy things just to resell them and I can't help but think some of the things are stollen. Why would i buy a baby/infant/pet bathtub (that's exactly how the description read) from you for $8 when I could get it new - without your (or your dog's) DNA all over it - for $10? i'll waste the $2 in gas getting to your house! Alright, so I was considering a double stroller but i don't think so. Where would i keep it and when do I actually think Cash would sit still enough to ride in it? but i keep looking in case someone is giving away one of the Rolls Royce types for free - hey, if i don't use it i can turn around and sell it!!
Anyway, i think when i'm finally done with all my baby & kid stuff (not yet!) i'll have to set up a little in-home business to get rid of it all. I can probably make a little extra dough for the boys' braces or something. That's another good reason to have your kids in relatively short order - otherwise you're stuck with a sea of plastic toys and mess for years on top of years.

No comments: